The aim of the work: creating conditions for psychological comfort and the safety of the students, meet their needs using the social, legal, psychological, medical, pedagogical mechanisms of prevention and overcoming of negative phenomena in the family, in educational institutions, the immediate environment and other societies.
Social worker operates on the basis of normative documents:
– The Constitution
– Law RK “About education”
– The concept of UN “Convention On the rights of the child”
– Law of RK “On marriage and the family
– Law RK “About social protection of invalids in the RK”
– The law “On languages in the Republic of Kazakhstan
– The law “On combating corruption”
– Resolution of the Government RK №320 from 12.03.2012, “approving the amount, sources, types and Rules of provision of social assistance to citizens who receive social assistance”.
The main areas of work of the social teacher:
1. Working with students from low-income families (with supporting documents to capture under social protection);
2. Providing orphans with clothing, hot meals, free travel ticket, as well as orphans with guardians, children from large, needy families with hot meals.
3. Organization of support and assistance to children with disabilities, oralmans, persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of Kazakhstan in the period of their education.
4. Assistance in providing students with dormitories, assistance in complying with the internal regulations of the hostel.
24 September 2015 the Deputy Director on educational work, the College psychologist, social pedagogue of the College visited the hostel with the aim of studying the living conditions of orphaned children with guardians.
At the beginning of the 2015-2016 school year, the Deputy Director on educational work, the College psychologist, social pedagogue of the College visited the hostel with the purpose to study living conditions of foreigners studying in College and to spend explanatory work.
October 1, 2015, in honor of the holiday “Day of elderly people” organized campaign “Help the elderly”. The students of the College, the Deputy Director on uchebno-educational work K. S.Ahmed, social worker, G. A. Keldibekov visited the “nursing Home”.
The students cleared the district “nursing Home” and trees are whitewashed. They then met the grandparents at the library. They congratulated them and wished all the best. Grandparents thanked the students of the College and were excited about their visit.
07 October 2015 the Deputy Director on educational work, the College psychologist, social pedagogue of the College met in the hostel for advocacy works with students who are “at risk” and juvenile students.
5) In the 2015-2016 academic year in the months of October-November was carried out a social survey among the underage students of the 1 year for extortion.
6) In the 2015-2016 academic year from 02-12. at 12.12. the survey was conducted “a Teacher by eyes of students” among students of 1-4 courses.
February 02, 2016, the College held a parent meeting on the theme “the Commonwealth of the family and educational institutions”
Social worker G. A. Keldibekov read parents report on the topic “Prevention of self-destructive behavior in adolescents”.
After the story about working with minor students enrolled in College, continued a report on the prevention of self-destructive behavior in students.