The quality management system is used for continuous improvement of educational services and activities to the fullest satisfaction of requirements of consumers and all other stakeholders.
The quality management system of the Medical College covers all types of services and types of activities carried out on all structural units.
Since 2008, the College implemented a quality management System in accordance with the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001-2001. Since 2009 the quality management system of the College subject to all the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001-2009
In 2015 the College has successfully passed the recertification audit for compliance with the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001-2009 and annual passes inspection audit.
Policy in the field of quality
The mission of the College is providing educational services of high quality, oriented to international standards, with the aim of training competitive specialists on the basis of competence approach in demand in the labor market of the city and the region.
Strategic objectives in the field of quality:
1. Continuous improvement of the quality management system corresponding to requirements of ST RK ISO 9001:2009, which allows to achieve a focused and coordinated management of all processes influencing the quality of educational services and modes of supply.
2. Continuous creative improvement of the content of educational services on the basis of competent approach in line with trends in science, practice and changes in market demand, the use of innovative educational programs and technologies.
3. The use of progressive methods of organization of educational process.
4. The improvement of the principles and methods of motivation to enhance the level of professional competence of teaching staff and organization of its activities
5. Continuous improvement and updating of training facilities and working conditions of staff and students.
6. The introduction of information systems for monitoring the quality of work of all departments of the College.
7. Continuous improvement of the organizational structure of the College system of regulation and streamlining all activities.
8. Increasing the investment attractiveness of the College by gaining greater stability and predictability for the consumer, which is achieved by matching the quality of educational services to the state obligatory standard of education.
– Formation of own image of a stable and reliable establishments providing medical educational services of consistently high quality.
– Ensure priority satisfaction of needs of internal and external customers.
– Creation of uniform, transparent for all employees of the College and its consumers an effective system of quality management of educational services on the basis of common principles, approaches, and procedures to resolving issues in the field of quality.
– Guaranteeing the acquisition by students of knowledge, abilities and skills for successful self-realization in society.
– Achieving a high level of competence, culture and performance discipline of employees, student-centered approach to students.
The user undertakes to take all necessary measures aimed at the implementation of “Policy of quality”, bringing its provisions to all staff and following her around the College.