A system to ensure the quality of services and to ensure all other interested parties.
The quality management system of the Medical School extends to all types of services and activities carried out, to all structural divisions.
Since 2008, a quality management system has been introduced at the college in accordance with the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001-2001. Since 2009, the quality management system meets all the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001-2009
In 2015, the college successfully passed a recertification audit for compliance with the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001-2009 and is constantly undergoing an audit.
The mission of the college is to provide high-quality educational services focused on international standards, with the aim of preparing competitive specialists based on a competent approach, with demand in the labor market of the city and region.
Strategic goals in the field of quality:
– Formation of your own image – a stable and reliable educational institution.
– Ensuring an anticipatory impact on the needs of external and internal consumers.
– Creation of a unified, transparent for all employees system and system of quality management of services on the basis of common principles, approaches, procedures for resolving issues in the field of quality.
– Providing guarantees for students to acquire knowledge, skills and abilities for successful self-realization in society.
– Achieving a high level of competence, culture and performing disciplines of employees, a personality-oriented approach to training.
The management is obliged to take all necessary measures aimed at implementing the “Quality Policy”.