GCE “Medicine College” Astana akimat is one of the oldest educational institutions.
The history of the College started in 1935, with the opening of Akmola nursing school.
1938 the first issue. Only in the prewar years, the school has issued 180 nurses.
– 1948 on the basis of the Akmola nursing schools offers medical assistant, then the obstetric Department.
– 1954 school converted into a school, starts preparing the following professionals: pharmacists, medical assistants, dentists.
Was opened the evening Department for training nurses.
– 1961 the school was renamed in ZELENOGRADSKOE medical school.
– 1994, the school received the status of medical College.
– 1999 by the Decision of akim of Akmola region on the basis of medical College created by the State municipal state enterprise “Medical College”.
2008 Renamed the GCE “Medical College” of the Department of health of Astana city
– 2013, Renamed the GCE “Medical College” Astana akimat.
Since 2014, embedded training on the speciality “Nursing” qualification “Masseur” (for the visually impaired)
The school identified the basis for the implementation of educational programs of applied bachelor degree on the basis of the Order of the Ministry of health No. 417 of 23.07.2014 “On the implementation of educational programs of applied bachelor degree on the specialty “Nursing” in an experiment” on September 1, 2014.