Mission of college
The mission of the college is to provide high-quality educational services oriented to international standards in order to prepare competitive specialists based on the competency-based approach demanded in the labor market of the city and region.
Strategic goals in the quality field:
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system that meets the requirements of ST RK ISO 9001: 2009, which allows targeted and coordinated management of all processes that affect the quality of educational services and the ways they are provided.
- Continuous creative improvement of the content of educational services based on a competent approach in accordance with trends in the development of science, practice and changes in market demands, the use of innovative educational programs and technologies.
- The usage of advanced methods of organizing the educational process.
- Improving the principles and methods of motivation to increase the level of professional competence of the teaching staff and the organization of its activities
- Continuous improvement and updating of the educational material base and working conditions of staff and students.
- Implementation of information systems that monitor the quality of work of all departments of the college.
- Continuous improvement of the organizational structure of the college, the system of regulation and streamlining of all activities.
- Improving the investment attractiveness of the college by gaining greater stability and predictability for the consumer, achieved by the conformity of the quality of educational services to the state compulsory educational standard.
Creating your own image – a stable and reliable educational institution that provides medical educational services of consistently high quality.
– Ensuring anticipatory satisfaction of the needs of external and internal consumers.
– Creation of a unified, transparent for all college staff and its consumers effective system of quality management of educational services based on common principles, approaches, procedures for resolving issues in the field of quality.
– Providing guarantees for students to acquire knowledge, skills and abilities for successful self-realization in society.
– Achieving a high level of competence, culture and performing discipline of employees, a personality-oriented approach to students.
The management undertakes to take all necessary measures aimed at implementing the “Quality Policy”, bringing its provisions to all staff and following it throughout the college.