From September 2014 in the experiment has implemented the educational program of applied bachelor degree on the specialty “Nursing”, implemented by the Ministry of health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the framework of component C “Reform of medical education and science” the world Bank Project “technology Transfer and institutional reform in the health sector of the Republic of Kazakhstan jointly with the international experts of the Federation of universities of applied Sciences in Finland. On the basis of the Order MH RK № 417 from 23.07.2014 G. College selected as pilot site for testing programs of applied bachelor degree on the specialty “Nursing”.
The educational program meets the international recommendations: The requirements of the directive (2005/36/EY) issued by the European Parliament and Council on 7 September 2005 covering the recognition of professional qualifications. (2013/55/EU of 20 November 2013) (foreign partner – JAMK, FUAS, Finland) and the National framework of qualifications of the RK – 5 (the highest education level applied bachelor’s degree)
On the basis of the Order MH RK № 417 from 23.07.2014, our College selected as pilot site for testing programs of applied bachelor degree on the specialty “Nursing” on September 1, 2014.
OP fit the Mission and strategic goals consistent with the Policy in the field of quality of ST RK ISO 9001-2001.
In the GCE “Medical College” Astana akimat embedded elements of the dual training. According to the order of Ministry of health № 417 from 23.07.2014 year of instruction in the educational program of applied baccalaureate in the experiment on the specialty “Nursing” on September 1, 2014. The number of hours of clinical practice in programs of applied bachelor degree is 50%.
In this regard, a tripartite agreement between the medical College, SCE on PVC “City hospital № 1” of Astana and students of applied undergraduate studies on the subject provide the necessary conditions for passing the clinical practice in the workplace with subsequent employment. Each student is provided a mentor (mentor) from among the experienced specialists of practical public health.
On the basis of a training room, closet, access to the Internet.School and social partners, together with experts from Finland participated in the development of flexible, modular programme for training of qualified specialists.
In the 1st year students passed clinical practice, 50% of the total number of hours.
In the first year, the students freely communicate with patients, medical staff, speak a good level of practical skills in accordance with the program.
Zhupanova Zubaydah Zhumabekovna
Experience – 23 years
Category – higher
Subject: Pharmacology, pharmacotherapy and medical calculation
Training seminars and courses:
1. “Capacity building of teachers, based on the competence approach in the specialty “Nursing” (3rd semester)”, Astana, September 2015
2. “Respulican assessment center of knowledge and srills “Essentials of simulation”, Almaty6, September 2013
3. “Capacity building of teachers of the 2nd semester, based on the competence approach in the specialty “Nursing”, Astana, March 2015
4. “Clinical Pediatrics”, 2011
5. “Bases of simulation training”, Almaty, 2013.
6. “Modern research in the field of breastfeeding” 2014.
Anarova Ainash Abdunabievna
Work experience-13 years
1. Nursing in aquarii and gynecology
2. Nursing aspects in reproductive health
Training seminars and courses:
1. “Innovative technologies in training of nursing”, Almaty, 2013.
2. “Structure and mechanisms of functioning of the system of nursing care in Finland”, Astana, 2013.
3. Intensive programme “Training and mentoring for nursing” Jyvaskyla, Finland, 2014
4. “Training in the application of simulation technologies (coaches) Astana, 2014
5. “Capacity building of teachers of the 2nd semester, based on the competence approach in the specialty “Nursing”” Astana, 2015.
6. “Capacity building of teachers, based on the competence approach in the specialty “Nursing” (3rd semester)”, Astana, September 2015
Tukayeva Saule Satybaldieva
Teaching experience-36 years
Subject: Foreign language (English)
Training seminars training courses:
“Capacity building of teachers in competence-based approach in nursing education”, Astana, September 2014 University of applied Sciences. JAMK, Finland
“Teacher’s Workshop on Special Topics” the American Branch of the enterprise “Profesinal, assosciates incorporated”, Astana, January 2014
“Using the interactive whiteboard in the educational process” of JSC “national training center “Orleu”, Kazakhstan, Astana, 2015
Training “Leadership as the art of effective management” Astana, 2015
“The main directions of formation of uniform educational space” ENU. L. N. Gumilev, Astana, 2015
“3D modeling and engineering graphics” Astana, 2016