SUE ER “High Medical College” of Astana Akimat is one of the oldest educational establishments. The college history dates back to 1935 when Almola Nurses School was founded.
– In 1938 was the first graduation. 180 nurses graduated from the school in the prewar period;
– in 1948, “Curative Affair” and “Obstetrician Affair” departments were opened;
– in 1954, the school received the status of professional school, and the students had an opportunity to get such qualifications as pharmacist, doctor assistant and dentist;
– an Evening Nursing Department was opened;
– in 1961 the professional school got the name of Celinograd Medical School;
– in 1994 an educational institution got the status of Medical College;
– in 1999 “Medical College” the State Communal Official Enterprise was established by decision of the Head of Almola region;
– in 2008 “Medical College” SCOE got the name of “Medical College” SCOE of Astana Health care Department;
– in 2013 there were renaming in “Medical College” SCOE of Astana Akimat;
– since 2014 the college leads the training of disabled people in vusion. The students study at the “Nursing Affair” department and get qualification of massagist.
– since September the 1st, 2014 our educational institution works on implementing the educational program of applied baccalaureate based on the Republic of Kazakhstan Ministry of Healthcare Order # 417 dated on July the 23rd, 2014 “On the implementation of the educational program of applied baccalaureate in Nursing Affair in experiment mode”.
– in 2016 the college was renamed in SUE ER “High Medical College” of Astana Akimat.